The ILSI Research Foundation has created e-Learning courses to deliver training in an accessible, interactive format. This open resource is available for regulatory agencies, the private sector and academics.
The ILSI Research Foundation offers a suite of courses related to biosafety, biotechnology and food safety. Click on the tabs to learn more.
Biosafety and Biotechnology Courses
Food Safety Courses
Find out what our learners are saying
Accessing Your Course
Please follow the steps below to navigate to the ILSI Research Foundation e-Learning courses.
1. Open your browser to the following link: www.cera-gmc.org
2. Click on “Login” in the upper right hand corner.
3. Enter your user credentials and click “Login”.
4. Click on “Course Manager” to view your course.
5. Click on “Start Course” to begin your course.
6. You will see an introductory page with the overview, objectives, course goals, table of contents, lessons, quizzes and reference materials. Scroll to the lessons section and click “Start lesson” to begin.
Please note, you need to be registered for a course prior to logging in.