The ILSI Research Foundation hosts, sponsors and co-organizes a variety of scientific events. Use the filter option to view events by date and title. To clear the filter, click reset.
The ILSI Research Foundation will be attending the OECD Working Group on the Harmonisation of Regulatory Oversight in Biotechnology, to advance their work in support of environmental risk assessment of transgenic organisms.
The ILSI Research Foundation will be attending the OECD Task Force on the Safety of Novel Foods and Feeds, which works on technical issues related to the food safety of novel foods and feeds, including food derived from transgenic organisms.
The ILSI Research Foundation is pleased to be participating in a workshop that will explore the intersection of food production, human nutrition and health in the global response to climate/environmental change, and develop strategies to facilitate research in this arena.
The ILSI Research Foundation will attending Experimental Biology (EB) 2017. EB is the annual meeting of six societies comprised of more than 14,000 scientists and 50 guest societies.
Registration is open for the 14th International Symposium on the Biosafety of Genetically Modified Organisms (ISBGMO14). The ILSI Research Foundation will be presenting at ISBGMO14 during the plenary session titled “Advancing Environmental Risk Assessments of Genetically Modified Organisms – Present Challenges”.
- Network with 500+ professional colleagues representing 50 countries
- Build relationships with biosafety decision makers and innovators in academia, business, government and non-governmental organizations
- Attend 10+ technical sessions over four days
- Present your research during the poster session
- Hear outstanding keynote speakers, including Dr. Fred Gould, University Professor of Entomology & Co-Director of the Genetic Engineering and Society Center of North Carolina State University; Dr. Sheila Jasanoff, Professor of Science & Technology Studies, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University; and Professor Tim Benton, UK Champion for Global Food Security & Professor of Population Ecology, University of Leeds
Who should attend?
ISBGMO14 brings together academics, technology developers, regulatory authorities, non-government organizations and other credible stakeholders involved in all aspects of biosafety and offers a unique opportunity to share information and experiences and engage in open and meaningful dialogue on biosafety research, risk analysis, policy and regulatory matters.Program
The ILSI Research Foundation will be presenting at ISBGMO14 during the plenary session titled "Advancing Environmental Risk Assessments of Genetically Modified Organisms - Present Challenges" as well as the parallel session titled “GM Insects and Gene Drive Systems for Pest Control”.
To view the full symposium program, please visit the ISBGMO14 website.Registration
Registration is open through the ISBGMO14 website.
Join over 500 of biosafety’s best and brightest at the 14th International Symposium on the Biosafety of Genetically Modified Organisms (ISBGMO14) in Mexico. ISBGMO14 offers a unique opportunity to share information and experiences as well as engage in open and meaningful dialogue on biosafety research, risk analysis, policy and regulatory matters. Advance the standing of biosafety research around the world and shape the ways in which GM technology is applied and regulated - at ISBGMO14!Social Media