Newark, DE, USA
November 6, 2017 – November 10, 2017
Overview: Building off the Phase I three-day technical training program held in August in Bogor, Indonesia, the ILSI Research Foundation is organizing a five-day training program at the Stine Haskell Research Facility in Wilmington, DE to observe how food and feed safety assessment data is collected in the laboratory.
Program: The training will feature sessions on:
- Laboratory and Vivarium Safety
- Testing Proteins for Toxicity
- Data Analysis and Statistics
- Regulatory Testing Strategy
- Molecular Characterization
- Analytical Chemistry/Composition Analysis
- Transformation Laboratory Tour
- Microscopy Laboratory Tour
This project is supported by a grant from the USDA’s Emerging Markets Program.
Registration: By invitation only.